THAT ONE DAMN PAGE
It’s preventing your website launch, reducing your confidence when you hand out your business card, keeping you from getting active on social media.
You know the one.
Might be your sales page, your homepage, your about page… but it’s haunting you. It’s the nagging item on your to-do list that keeps being carried over. It’s preventing your website launch, reducing your confidence when you hand out your business card, keeping you from getting active on social media.
It’s the page that’s breaking the camel’s back. And you and I are going to get that sucker done.
HOW IT WORKS
- We have a 60 minute consult
- I write your page
- We have a lightning round of revision
- Your page is done. Hallelujah!
You need a second set of eyes that’s not your mom or your romantic partner, and you need it now.
You’re a great writer (or at least a decent one), but what you write for your site stinks up the room.
Your copy does its job, but it doesn’t capture your vision, heart or soul. Your site is technically “finished”, but you won’t be shouting the URL from the rooftops any time soon. You need a second set of eyes that’s not your mom or your romantic partner, and you need it now.
Allow me to introduce myself.
HOW IT WORKS
- You pick up to four problematic pages
- We have a 90 minute consult to figure out what’s going to bring the beating heart back to your words
- You implement those changes
- I polish them until they shine (a.k.a. provide final edits)
Consider this package an extension of the old “give a man a fish/ teach a man to fish” adage. You’ll benefit from the experience of a professional editor, and in the process get a vastly better understanding of your voice, tone, and messaging (which, PS, means you’ll be more confident writing your own copy going forward).
THE BIG KAHUNA
Your whole website. Written, and ready for the world.
One month, two sessions, two rounds of revisions, your whole website. Written, and ready for the world.
This is your best option if (and only if):
- You have a website, or are working with a developer to create one
- You get your biz – who it’s for, why you do it, and what you do
- You’re ready to get it D-O-N-E
If one of the above is missing, chances are you need to speak to someone else (developer, life coach, business coach, etc.) before you come to me.
If you’re 3 for 3: let’s get cracking, already!
HOW IT WORKS
- An initial 60-90 minute consult where we peel back the layers and get rock-solid on your messaging, tone, and content
- A first draft of your most pertinent page (for some folks, this will be your sales page; for others, your “About” page… basically the page that holds the most energy on your site), using the messaging, tone and content we uncovered in our first consult
- A follow up, live revision using Google Drive (or over the phone if technology isn’t your friend)
- The next 4 pages drafted in a similar style
- Another live-action editing session
- Final edits
- Poof! You have website copy in your own voice that sells your services for you.